Sevier County Sheriff's Department
Monthly Report for December 2020
Sevier County Sheriff's Department monthly totals for December 2020
- Total hours deputies were on duty: 2,181
- Total miles driven while on duty: 20,314
- Total fuel used: 1,294
- Total calls taken by deputies: 149
- Total motor vehicle accidents: 12
- Total traffic stops: 103
- Total citations issued: 10
- Total warnings issued: 95
- Total civil papers served: 14
- Total building checks: 703
- Investigators: Worked 1 sexual assault (arrest pending), 1 forgery case (arrest made), 1 arson case (arrest made), 3 thefts (arrest made), and 1 aggravated residential burglary (arrests made). They recovered guns, boat, saddles, generators, tool box, and computer.
*** NOTE *** the number of arrests does not reflect the number of warrants served for the month. Numerous warrants were served. The number of arrests comes from Deputies traffic stops, working thefts, domestics, burglaries, and etc.